How to apply
- Download the template of the Adra Membership Application form from the Adra website (www.adr-association.eu)
- Send an electronic copy of the Adra Membership Application Form filled in and duly signed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your application will be reviewed by the Adra Secretary General / Office that will inform you if any modifications or additional information needed.
- The Board of Directors reviews the application and decides on granting the temporary membership status.
- The General Assembly grants the final membership status upon proposal of the BoD
Download the membership application form:
|Type of Organisation||Description (total number of employees)(1)(2)||Full Annual fee||Maximum Discount if member of ELLIS, EurAI, CLAIRE, BDVA or/and euRobotics (Founding Organisations) (4)|
|Large Enterprise||> 3.000 persons employed||10,000.00 €||5,000.00 €|
|Mid-caps||250 -3000 persons employed||5,000.00 €||2,500.00 €|
|SMEs||1 - 249 persons employed||2,000.00 €||1,000.00 €|
|Research and Academia (5)||>= 50 employees||2,000.00 €||1,000.00 €|
|Small research entity (5) (6)||< 50 employees||500.00 €||250.00 €|
|Strategic members||Any size||3,000.00 €||NA|
|Start-ups (3)||Any size (3 years)||250.00 €||125.00 €|
|Others (no voting right)||Any size||500.00 €||250.00 €|
- EU recommendation 2003/361/EC
- Total number of persons employed in Europe (list of countries as per Adra Statutes and Internal Regulations)
- Consider start-up if <3 years since Founding date. After 3 years they will go to the appropriate category depending on number of employees.
- Adra members are eligible to a Discount if they are members of one/several Founding Organisations. This Discount is (i) computed as 50% of the highest fee paid to a Founding Organisation, and (ii) can’t exceed 50% of the Full Adra Fee.
- Industry labs with dependency to corporations count as Industry and the size of the corporation(s)
- For labs or groups part of larger legal entities the Research/Academia category applies.