1) Why choose to join Adra rather than one of the founding organisations?
You should join Adra if you want to lead an Adra activity or want to be able to cast a vote at any Member assembly. You may wish to join Adra and an FO to gain benefits from both and there are special prices for this.
2) Will some of the founding associations be discounted in favour of Adra?
Each of the Founding Associations (FOs) brings together a specific community of interest. Adra serves the overlaps between these communities where they come together to achieve things that each community could not achieve alone. The FOs will therefore not be discounted.
3) Do I get a discount if I am a member of one of the Founding Associations?
Yes, you can view the potential discounts here: https://adr-association.eu/membership/
4) How much weight has my vote in Adra when voting as an Adra voting member vs. through a founding organisation?
Each member gets one vote at a General Assembly. If you are not a direct member of Adra, then your FO only has one vote for all its’ members.
5) How can I check who is already a member?
You can check who is already a member of Adra here: https://adr-association.eu/members/
6) How long does it take for an application to be accepted (Step4)?
If you are a member of a FO, then less administrative processing is necessary to get temporary membership. It will take a little longer to check the details for a non-FO member. Once you are a temporary member, you can do everything except vote, and your full membership will be approved at the next General Assembly. GAs should be organised every few months in the ramp-up phase to help with this process.
7) How do I check the progress of my membership application?
You can check the progress of your membership by emailing: email@example.com
8) I have downloaded the membership application form but it is not immediately clear as to what the membership fee is. Where can I find more information?
You can find a breakdown of our membership fees and levels here: https://adr-association.eu/membership/
9) What effect does Brexit have on my membership?
Brexit has no impact on Adra membership.
10) Where can I find a list of the current members?
The member list can be found here: https://adr-association.eu/members/
11) Where can I find out more about Adra activities and events?
You can find out about upcoming and past events that Adra is involved in here: https://adr-association.eu/events-adr/
12) What is the difference between Adra and other organisations?
The added value of Adra primarily comes from the convergence of AI, Data and Robotics.
13) Is it possible to fund a projects membership to Andra from an European Commission grant or funding?
You should discuss it with your EC project Officer to find out if the membership fee is eligible cost for your project.
14) How can I contact Adra?
You can contact Adra via the Contact Us form on our website at the following link: https://adr-association.eu/contact/
15) Where can I find Adra on social media?
Adra is on Twitter: @Adra_eu_ and LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/adr-association
16) What are the membership options for Public Bodies?
The typical category for a public body is “Others (see link here). However if the public body represents a significant group of actors – like companies – it can go into the category “Strategic Members”.